Forget about annoying backpacks, slings and sacks. With TushBaby, you get an easy-to-use, ergonomic baby carrier that comfortably sits right above your hip. It’s a strapless seat that helps support your child and evenly distribute their weight so you can avoid painful positions and constant readjustments.
As seen on SHARK TANK, Good Housekeeping, BuzzFeed, Parents Magazine, Redbook, Woman’s Day, Cheddar, Daily Mail and Best Products, TushBaby is the original and only USA safety certified hip baby carrier. It’s doctor approved to help relieve pain in both children and adults, and is verified through SGS testing – a world-leading certification company.
The TushBaby is machine washable and made of durable, high-quality fabric. The plush pad wraps around the waist and provides a comfortable fit for you while the squishy memory foam lined seat makes the perfect perch for baby.
Weighing less than 1 pound, the TushBaby is lightweight and versatile for easy on-the-go use. A large storage pocket beneath the seat is the perfect place to stash diapers and wipes while the side pocket lets you easily access keys, phones and pacifiers. You can even attach toys to your TushBaby thanks to the convenient front loop. Fold it up for easy transport and take it with you almost anywhere!
- THE ORIGINAL AND ONLY USA SAFETY CERTIFIED HIP BABY CARRIER: As seen on SHARK TANK, Good Housekeeping, BuzzFeed, Parents Magazine, Redbook, Woman’s Day, Cheddar, Daily Mail, Best Products, etc. TushBaby is a USA business that you can trust; 1 Year warranty; We put your baby’s safety first
- LIGHTWEIGHT + VERSATILE: Fits 24-44 inch waist, weighing less than 1 pound; TushBaby doubles as a diaper bag with large storage pockets; No need for the extra bulk of a diaper bag; Machine washable
- TUSHBABY WILL HELP YOU FOR YEARS: Made for newborn up to 3 year old toddlers (8 lbs to 44 lbs); Four positions: feeding (including breastfeeding), side carrying, front facing, and face to face
- APPROVED BY PEDIATRICIANS FOR BABIES AND CHIROPRACTORS FOR ADULTS: The ergonomic seat puts your baby’s hips in the pediatric-recommend M position, and reduces painful spine curvature for grown-ups
- YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR: Be careful of cheap imitations that are not safety tested for the USA market; We are a reputable USA business, and we do not cut corners; Safety is number one; It’s approved by global safety standards and verified through SGS testing, a world-leading certification company