The Graco SlimFit All-in-One convertible car seat saves space in your backseat, while giving your child plenty of room to grow. The unique, rotating cup holders simply rotate away, making the seat 10% slimmer to save precious back seat space. It’s a rear-facing (5-40 lb) and forward-facing (20-65 lb) car seat, as well as a belt-positioning booster (30-100 lb). The Simply Safe Adjust Harness System means you can easily adjust the harness and headrest together, to accommodate your growing child with ease. With 4-recline positions, you can keep your child comfortable, while the InRight LATCH system makes installation easy with a one-second attachment. The seat is side-impact tested, and Safe Seat Engineered, giving you peace of mind. With all these great benefits, in a sleek space saving design, the SlimFit is the perfect car seat.
- All-in-One seat grows with your child from 5-100 lb, rear- to forward-facing and becomes a belt-positioning booster; save space in your back seat with unique rotating cup holders. Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and cool water. Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest; integrated harness storage compartment holds unused harness straps while seat is a belt positioning booster
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213; the SlimFit car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system; features EPS foam
- InRight LATCH system for an easy, one-second LATCH attachment; 4-position recline helps keep your growing child comfy, in rear- and forward-facing modes
- Plush supports keep your child comfortable and are removable; washable seat cover is easy to access without removing the harness. Car seat depth is 16.25 inch. Car seat height is 25.5 inch. Car seat width inside is 19.75 inch
- Graco ProtectPlus Engineered: a combination of the most rigorous crash tests that helps protect your child in frontal, side, rear & rollover crashes; additional testing based on the New Car Assessment Program and for extreme car interior temperatures