Cococho™ is a premium front and back baby carrier. It adjusts for newborn babies up to 3-4 year olds and to almost any size of adult. The Cococho™ adapts to the changing needs of babies as well as parents and allows parents to carry their baby’s weight naturally and ergonomically, without causing backaches.
The Cococho™ baby carrier wearing method is unique, safe and the most intuitive on the market. With the Cococho™, you secure the baby BEFORE loading onto your front or back. This method enables unloading babies after they fall asleep in the carrier, without waking them up. Moreover, this unique method allows for safe and unassisted back loading at the youngest age when compared to carriers offered by the competitors. With back carrying, curious babies can enjoy and explore their surroundings, while their parents’ front is free to easily perform daily tasks, to give attention to older siblings and to hike safely.
The Cococho™ baby carrier has a unique waist belt which is ergonomic for both the parent and the baby. Apart from distributing the baby’s weight between the parent’s shoulders and waist, the waist belt dynamically adapts to the baby’s development.
The Cococho™ has soft and roomy back support which allows the baby’s spine to curve and develop naturally, and enables the baby’s arms to remain snug inside or move freely.
At Cococho™, we believe that the early start of back carrying which the Cococho baby carrier allows, is an ideal option for long term carrying and is more ergonomic and natural than the controversial forward facing position.
The Cococho™ baby carrier is fully compatible with the values of millennial parents and can be the parents’ most helpful tool for both bonding and functioning at the same time.
- UNIQUE, SAFE AND THE MOST INTUITIVE WEARING METHOD. Secure your baby before loading in the front or back position. Off load without waking up your baby after falling asleep in the carrier.
- ERGONIMIC FOR BOTH BABY AND PARENT. Adapts to your baby’s development, designed for long hours of carrying without backaches. Adapts to the baby’s growth. Approved by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- THE EARLIEST START FOR BACK CARRYING. Allows your curious baby to explore life together with you. Ideal for daily functioning indoor and outdoor, for giving attention to your other siblings and for hiking with small babies.
- ROOMY BACK SUPPORT. Includes a built-in head and neck support, while the baby is awake and asleep. Allows the baby’s spine to develop naturally, allows keeping young babies’ arms inside the carrier.
- MACHINE WASHABLE WITH ADVANCED MATERIALS. Allows for comfort, ventilation and skin contact with cotton. Mirror to monitor your baby and teething pads are included.