Child Proof cabinet lock can be installed almost anywhere! – in the bathroom, kitchen, under the sink, on drawers, laundry room cabinet. simple, stylish and most of all secure.
Stronger adhesives: Use stronger 3M adhesive.
Simple installation: No tools, no drill, no holes.
1.Peel tape at bottom of latches and locks
2.Install the latches inside the drawer’s fixed plate or inside of the cabinet.
3.Attach the lock to the inside of cabinet door, lock align with latch on the same level.
Protect Your Baby: Keep cleaning products, knives and medicines, out of the reach of little fingers. Protect your baby from damage in all directions.
Package: 10 Pack work on cabinet lock and 4 pack corner bumpers.
- Security for Family– Including both safety latches and corner protectors. Baby safety locks is to keep your curious little kids away from drawers and cupboards filled with dangerous tools, allowing you to have peace of mind while your children explore your home.
- Easy to Install–10 Pack Locks Baby Proofing Cabinets Drawer Lock with Adhesive Easy Installation- No Drilling or Extra Screws Fixed (12 Pack drawer locks child safety for kids). You just need to tear out the sticker, stick the child lock firmly to the inside of cabinet and press it hard for a while.
- Low-profile Design– Work For All Cabinets And Drawers – They work on all cabinets and drawers for Childproof. Use them in the kitchen, bathroom, pantry room, storage area, and bedroom. The lock for kids is designed to be installed in the inner side of cabinets, which makes the cabinet latches hard to arouse the attention from babies or pets, or destroy the furnishing style of your house.
- Extra Secure And Durable– Unlike cheap imitations, The high-quality baby lock use the 3M adhesive, highest quality materials, and extra strength springs in our child safety locks. Can bear a strong pulling force up to 250N. You can be sure that these latches are keeping your kids safe all day.
- Perfect Baby Shower Gift– These make for a great baby shower GIFT or new baby present. New parents will prepared when their infant begins crawling. Make your children explore your home safely.