Kaipiclos Adjustable Baby Carrier Wrap for Newborn Infant and Toddler, Breathable Ergonomic Baby Wrap Sling Backpack (2-36 Months)
Usage tips for baby carrier wrap:
When you apply the carrier by yourself, please make sure the carrier to be safe,adjust the belt length, fasten the lock and push out the carrier from both sides by
grasping it with both hands. After you ensure that it fastens completely, carry the baby with both hands, place its legs first from upwards into the carrier. Carry the baby at the status of sitting. If there is anybody to help you, so please place the baby in it at first and then carry it. Ask somebody to help you to fasten the lock behind. Anyway, you cannot loose your bands until you are sure that the lock is fastened.
Fetures for baby carrier wrap:
Breathable fabric that allows for smooth air-flow / Greatly padded for better security / Provides a warm environment for the child / Two great carrying styles – chest or kangaroo style / Adjustable buckles on the side for easy release / 3 carrying positions – hip, back &front For baby weight 7lb – 50lb
Suitable Age: 2 Months – 36Months
Colours: Red, Black, Coffee, Sky Blue, Purple, Blue, Pink
Size: 30cm x 20.5cm x 24.5cm ( 11.81 x 8.1 x 9.7 inch)
Package for Baby Carrier Wrap Includes:
1 x Baby Carriers
Product Notes for Baby Carrier Wrap:
Please check the carrier and its fittings before application. It is suitable for the babyof 0- 4 Years old with the weight not heavy than 45lbs .
It is better use the baby carrier about 30min after suckling to comfort the baby
Never wash it with bleacher and strong washing powder to avoid the baby hypersensitivity.
- Age for Baby Carrier Wrap: 2-36 months
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps and Waistbelt: help you put on the breathable carrier with ease and evenly distribute the baby’s weight
- Comforable to Wear: widen soft padded shoulder make the baby carrier wrap easy and comfy to wear
- For baby up to 50lbs or less
- Multi-function for Baby Hip Carrier: Home and outdoor use and the hip seat can be tear apart for baby sit separately