Why Many Choose a Hip Seat Carrier
When you have a toddler side carrier, your toddler will be supported on your hip and waist area as opposed to your shoulders or back. That’s why many people say that the best baby carrier for bad back is the hip baby carrier.
When the baby is in one of those three full-carrier positions, they are very nicely supported by the hip seat on their bum and makes sure that the legs are appropriately positioned for hip development.
It has an extra-long waist strap to work well no matter what body type you have. Your little one can start enjoying the freedom to look around when they are six months. works well with both little boys and girls.
Material: cotton and polyester
Use age: suitable for 3 – 36 month baby
Weight bearing range: 0-50 lb/0-25kg
Waist belt: 5.5*50.3 inch/15*128cm
1. Your baby must face toward you until he or she can hold head upright(about 4 to 5 months old).
2. Please check that all the buckles and adjustments are secure before each use.
3. Any questions or dissatisfaction to the product, please be free to contact us. We’ll try our best to solve your problem immediately.
- 【Hip Seat + Sling Carrier】You can also separate the hip seat to use as a way to prop up your baby, without the full carrier frame. Useful for around the house when your baby just wants to be carried. Baby carriers are also a good choice for places you can’t take a stroller or where one would be hard to push.
- 【For All Seasons】The carrier has an exclusive temperature-regulation panel. When it’s cold, zip it up to keep your little one toasty, especially in the front facing position. For hot weather zip it down to reveal a cool, breathable mesh that allows air to circulate around your baby.
- 【Pocket & Head Cover】You can put something on the side pocket. There is an included head cover so that you can protect your child from the wind or the sun, also designed to keep your child cool. There are also some convenient shields or bibs that can be attached to the shoulder straps.
- 【Multifunction】This hip seat carrier is sturdy and really versatile because you can use this in a number of different positions – frontal inward, frontal outward, backpack carry and hip carry. This hip carrier can be used with infants from 3 – 36 month old and toddlers up to 55 pounds.
- 【Ergonomically Designed】Along the back contour where arms and legs meet open air, on the bum, and wherever a body part might come in contact with a fastening or adjustment component. Less padding around the head and face to ensure breathability and high airflow where it matters.